[Testing] Fwd: WLG test group summary

Tabitha Roder tabitha.mail at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 03:40:15 EST 2008

WLG test group summary

Attendees: Edward, Carl, Alastair, Aaron, Uli, Tabs

Testing: Analyse, Speak, Browse and Read

Todays Goals:
familiarise newbies to our group for quality testing in the future :-)
try to test bookreader as per the developer request - got confused as to
what this was - can display books but cant see how this is XO activity yet?
- more info please to help us test this
make adjustments to the OLPC test results spreadsheet that is shared here -
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pw29kBR10gwSAHxMTv6VfEA&hl=en - so
keen to hear if this is better for others or just us ;-)

Trying to work out how to email this through to the developer of each
activity - where do we get their emails please?

Further comments are likely to be added to the spreadsheet during the week,
so keep giving feedback on what other details are required in there.

Have a good week everyone.

Kind regards
Tabitha Roder

(64)21482229