[Testing] Fwd: Testing summary - 15 November 2008 Wellington testers

S Page info at skierpage.com
Sun Nov 16 06:06:40 EST 2008

Tabitha Roder wrote:
> "Tabitha Roder" <tabitha.mail at gmail.com <mailto:tabitha.mail at gmail.com>>
> wrote on 11/15/2008 02:42:25 PM:
>
>  > Memorize-28 (Carl led test)
> Screen Rotation - Partial success. Rotation is operative however in the the
> "portrait" portions the memory grid squares are not correctly resized and
> overlap at the edges.

Sounds like the bug I filed, "#8065  	 Memorize tiles are clipped on
left edge if screen is rotated"
Does Keep/Save in the Memorize Activity menu look weird to you when
rotated?   seems like a bug, but it's late...

> Load/Save - Could not easily find a newly created game grid. Instructions
> indicate that the grid is stored and accessible from Journal however this
> did not appear to be the case initially. The test unit had an SD card
> inserted and it was found that selecting the SD card and then seleting
> Journal in the Load menu would then refresh/show the saved game grids.
> Selecting the saved grid was successful and game could be played.

I'm not sure what you mean by "game grid".  Three months ago I filed
#8066  	 Memorize from Journal doesn't remember state
and that still seems true with Memorize-28: if I set game grid to 5x5
letters and get a few right, then Keep, when I resume that game from
Journal I'm back to a 4x4 number grid with no tiles turned over.

Happy testing!
--
=S Page