[Testing] Displaying testing metrics in motivating ways

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Fri Nov 14 14:58:53 EST 2008

Update - Action item from this week's meeting (participants welcome,
holler out to list if you want to join so we can schedule.)

    * *garycmartin, kevix, gregdek, mchua*: 1-2 hour sprint to implement
      a first draft of a subjective 'complete' metric (and a
      'participation' metric) to show the group next week, along with
      the "by our metrics, we are X% done with our G1G1-yay! goal" (Mel
      to see if skierpage would like to join us.)