[Testing] So It Begins, Part 1: Community testing meeting logs, 2008-12-11

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Sun Dec 14 16:20:30 EST 2008

> I put it "on ice" when 8.2.0 shipped.  I see you made edits ("Being
> Bold."  :-) ) about weekly sprints.  But a key page that the wiki nav
> and a hundred pages link to is in a misleading state right now.
>
> IMO the page needs to say what it said in November:
>
> * Thanks for testing 8.2.0, our latest release.
>
> * No testing is going on right now. Joyride builds are too unstable
> for testers, but there are new [[Releases]] coming, check back soon.
> And you're welcome to try out activities on [[8.2.0]] and [[report
> bugs]].

Thanks, Skierpage.

I added http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Friends_in_testing#Current_status with
your suggested text + 1 addition on "the remainder of this page is in
transition" in an attempt to resolve the issues you pointed out - does
this work better? Feel free to edit as you will to make it into what you
think is better still, of course. :)

--Mel