[Testing] So It Begins, Part 1: Community testing meeting logs, 2008-12-11

S Page info at skierpage.com
Sun Dec 14 02:06:21 EST 2008

Mel Chua wrote:

> Michael Stone is looking for someone to take over
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Friends_in_testing.

I put it "on ice" when 8.2.0 shipped.  I see you made edits ("Being
Bold."  :-) ) about weekly sprints.  But a key page that the wiki nav
and a hundred pages link to is in a misleading state right now.

IMO the page needs to say what it said in November:

* Thanks for testing 8.2.0, our latest release.

* No testing is going on right now. Joyride builds are too unstable for
testers, but there are new [[Releases]] coming, check back soon.  And
you're welcome to try out activities on [[8.2.0]] and [[report bugs]].

(or whatever you want #2 to say)

If #2 is close I'll gladly make the edits.

--
=S