[Testing] Testing the correct Activity version

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Fri Dec 12 04:49:25 EST 2008

Tabitha brought up a very good point about the frustration of testing
the wrong Activity version and then finding out that your work has been
for naught - something we always want to avoid. Here's my first attempt
at preventing this from happening again.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/G1G1_Activity_testing#Test_plans_executed

"Make sure you have the right version of the Activity you're testing
before you start to test it! The Activity version should be the one
listed on http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/G1G1/8.2, and you can
check the version you have (in 8.2.0) by putting your Home screen in
list view (http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Image:Home_List_View8.2.png) - the
number to the right of the Activity name is the version number. (For
instance, the link points to a screenshot that shows Assimilate at
version 10 and Physics at version 1.)"

Does this help?