[Testing] Activity Set for 9.1.0

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 13:52:31 EST 2008

Hi S,

Thanks.

I'm getting buried trying to nail down the feature set and requirements
details for 9.1. In short I can't keep up with you!

 > Will the activity group for the 9.1.0 image continue to be
 > Activities/G1G1?  If there will be a new activity group
 > ("Activities/Nine" ?) then I can make a new checkbox for it in the
 > activity form next to
 >   Activity group:  _ Activities/G1G1  _ Activities/Peru

GS - I think there will be a new activity group and new page. I'm just
not quite ready to create it yet. Should probably do that in January (if
someone has a good sense of the deadline you could add it to the schedule).

On your other points they all seem sounds to me although I didn't fully
understand the details.

What I need in the short/medium term is a list of target activities with
contact names, test status info and version number. I want that all in
place so I can quickly make a scrub through the list near the end of the
release and pick the final set.

I'm open to any suggestion you have on how to do that with minimum data
duplication and re-entry.

In short, if you want to change that section of the page to a new format
or document some more conventions on how to list activties, go for it!

Hi Wiki-gang,

As you can see there's lots of work, some easy (e.g. copy and paste),
some harder (e.g. Wiki/Semantic editing) and some quite hard (e.g.
helping document requirements and specs).

Anyone who can help is welcome! Reply on the list or send me an e-mail
and I'll give you some more tips on how to get involved.

Thanks,

Greg S