[Testing] Test meeting logs, 2008-12-04

S Page info at skierpage.com
Fri Dec 5 04:56:42 EST 2008

Mel Chua wrote:
> http://meeting.laptop.org/olpc-meeting.log.20081204_1800.html
>
> We ended on time, despite Marco's attempts to foil my dastardly plans. ;)
>
> Minutes coming shortly, after Gary, Skierpage, and I finish this
> discussion on test case reporting systems, and I slog through updating
> our G1G1 test progress table

Thanks for grinding through that, I hope the piano was a reward!

I think they're all now showing up in
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/How_to_test_an_Activity (except the 4-in-1
TamTams).  FYI:
* Turtle Art didn't show up in the list because it lacked a closing
<gallery> tag
* Terminal showed up when I moved all the page's wiki text out of the
long_description form field.  Probably some markup in the page broke the
template.

I added a link to this in
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/How_to_test_an_Activity#Pick_an_Activity
(I think the current "How to test an activity" is really "Activity
testing planning", and I think an actual "How to test an Activity"
should be much shorter, cf. my "Smoke testing activities" e-mail.)

How are you going to make the test case reporting decision?  Flip a
coin?  I really think that should be on the agenda for next week.  I'm
going to be busy with Gregg Smith's Feature roadmap rework; so I *won't*
be able to work on Proofs of concept for the magic buttons:
* [Press me to create and fill in a Test case report page]
* [Press me  to fill in the form to add a line to the Test case report
spreadsheet]

Cheers,
--
=S