[Testing] Ship Meeting Agenda, for 9/10/07 (today) 11am EDT

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Tue Sep 11 12:42:26 EDT 2007

As far as I know, the recent upgrade work has laid the foundation for
this.  I demo'ed running a stock Debian system a week ago, and I
believe Jim was going to get Bdale to work on making a more reasonable
package set for that.  I believe that J5 on his own initiative got a
stock Red Hat install working with the same mechanism.  So the basic
pieces are there; we just need Red Hat to spend some resources to come
up with a configuration they are comfortable supporting.
  --scott
--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )