[Testing] test pages in the wiki -- Test Mtg, Wed 5/30 11am

Kim Quirk kim.quirk at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:43:23 EDT 2007

Hi Tim (and all concerned testing people),
These are all good points that we should discuss as a group and come up with
a process we can all follow that will give us some indication of the quality
of the products.

We were talking about setting up a weekly meeting on Mondays, probably 1pm.
Call in is fine, but it would be great to have a representative here when/if
possible.

Since this coming Monday is a holiday and the design review is in NYC on
Tues, how about we set up a meeting for Wed, May 30, 11am to kick this
discussion off.

We can review/update the release criteria and decide the best way to test,
document, use trac, other tools, when/how often to have meetings, etc.

Tell me if that works for everyone.
Thanks,
Kim