[Testing] Final review for Power Management Requirements, Trial-2

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Thu Jul 19 10:50:40 EDT 2007

Jim and others,
I added your explanation to the Requirements since it isn't obvious to all
the people who might read the requirements as to why the suspend button is a
good thing:  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Requirements

By the way -- since we have the suspend button now, maybe closing the lid
should turn wireless off as well. On the rare case where the laptop is being
used as a mesh relay, the student probably has to know that and has been
instructed to leave his laptop open with antennas adjusted and hit the
suspend button.  That would save a lot of power!!

Walter,
Adding Walter to this email -- can you please review the Power Management
Requirements at this link. The other topics on the Requirements page haven't
had much discussion yet, but feel free to comment on those as well.

Thanks,
Kim