[Testing] Any thing need to update on MPP for mesh network?

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Fri Jul 13 08:51:24 EDT 2007

Hi Bryan,
With the 502 build, I was able to start one laptop, click on the
infrastructure Access Point and make sure it had a good connection to the
internet. Then when I started the second laptop, it connected to the mesh
from the first one; it never got a 'good' IPv4 address, but it was able to
connect to the internet as well through the mesh.

I see that there is a build 505 today, and I believe that this one may have
fixed a few more problems with collaboration, so I will put the information
I find about connectivity and suspend/resume in there.

I expect this basic test should still work. You might want to turn on only
one laptop first until it has a good connection to the AP; then add others.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Test_Group_Release_Notes

Regards,
Kim