[Testing] Test meeting minutes, 7/9/07

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Tue Jul 10 14:23:13 EDT 2007

Zack (and Michail),

I got clarification from Dan that this should work in Trial-2, and you
should write up a bug. Two laptops in the desert with no servers anywhere
should see each other on the neighborhood mesh and be able to collaborate.

Please make this a blocking bug so we will get the right people working on
it asap.

Thanks!
Kim