[Testing] some errors on iwconfig

Ronak Chokshi rchokshi at marvell.com
Sun Jul 1 13:11:46 EDT 2007

We have talked about populating link quality field with different sorts
of values but we haven't gotten a consensus on that yet. I will dig up
the latest email threads on that topic but suggestions are definitely
welcome. Link quality in a mesh network usually doesn't hold too much of
sense because there are several links to neighbor mesh nodes to start
with. So, there is not one RF link that can be justified as a candidate
for calculating link quality.

Thanks

Ronak