[Testing] Trial-3 Schedule Change

Mary Lou Jepsen mljatolpc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 19:05:46 EDT 2007

I've heard the opposite story - no heroics - just that MP date goal is
still 9/22 from Dandy this week.

I'd hate to not have the software ready due to a misunderstanding.  If
the software needs to delay MP - we need to deal with it - but I would
suggest waiting a week before pushing out the software schedule (if it's possible ...)

I will spend the entire week in shanghai next week focused on transition
to MP and get a much better understanding of the levers at play so that
we can make the best collective decisions.

- Mary Lou