[sugar] Announcing a design roadmap meeting, tentatively scheduled for Wed. Nov. 26th, 1500 UTC

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:12:01 EST 2008

Though it's not part of our usual biweekly cycle, we'd like to hold a
meeting this week to lay out a loose roadmap for Sugar in the OLPC 9.1
timeframe, taking into account the discussions from SugarCamp last
week.  I've posted additional details, including a loose agenda, on
the wiki:

http://sugarlabs.org/go/DesignTeam/Meetings#Wednesday_November_26.2C_2008_-_15.00_.28UTC.29

In order to have a productive planning discussion, we really need all
key sugar developers to participate.  If the time or date conflicts,
please suggest alternatives.  As Thursday is Thanksgiving for many,
we'd like to find a time tomorrow or Wed.  Thanks!

- Eben