[sugar] [IAEP] TurtleArt-18

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 09:27:04 EST 2008

Sorry about the type re 16, 18.  The source is

http://dev.laptop.org/pub/sugar/sources/TurtleArt/TurtleArt-18.tar.bz2

Regarding the PO files, I actually sent Sayamindu a PO file for a
Turtle Art entry in Pootle last night (attached here) along with
translations for Spanish, French, Turkish, Mongolian, and Finnish. I
use these files to generate the SVGs, which I then hand-tune.

-walter

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs