[sugar] Problem with initial push to central repository

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Sat Nov 15 04:22:48 EST 2008

Hi Lewis,

just looked in the server and seems to me like you have the wrong
permissions. AFAICS, the repository is write accessible to the group
'bundleactivity' but the user 'urcompsci' is not in that group.

So I would send a note to sysadmin at laptop.org asking about what to do.

Recently, several people have pointed to http://gitorious.org as a
good place to host your projects in git. Though right now it's down so
may not be such a good idea? :/ But there's also http://github.com.

Arguably, the best thing of git is that let's you move your project
somewhere else without much pain.

Regards,

Tomeu