[sugar] Sugarcamp planning status

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 22:47:12 EST 2008

More progress and another update:

* Caroline and Brendan needs to schedule time for a co-talk about ltsp
and Sugar on stick. (1 or 2 hours?)
* Place Edward talk (about ebook?). We have a slot free on Saturday
morning, that might be ideal if you are there on Saturday.
* If anyone has talks he would like to propose, there is still a bit
of space on Monday and Saturday.

I'm not going to have much time to work on this tomorrow. The schedule
is not definitive yet, but it's getting shape. I don't think it's a
problem if we refine and adjust during the week in person.

Marco