[sugar] Sugarcamp planning status

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 16:29:18 EST 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Yamandu Ploskonka <yamaplos at bolinux.org> wrote:
> I noticed that I have a half an hour on Wednesday morning on something
> very related to what I have scheduled in Tuesday, so if we cannot figure
> out something better you may take a half hour on my slot on Tuesday.  I
> really want to see more of the sugarstick and ltsp, it deserves some
> prime time
>
> Yama

May I have a slot to talk about dealing with out-of-scope issues?
Nicholas and I had a good talk about it a few weeks ago, and as far as
I know, nobody else knows what we concluded. A large part of the Earth
Treasury mission is dealing with essential issues, projects,
proposals, partners, on all of the out-of-scope issues that loom as
holes in the entire enterprise.