[sugar] Sugarcamp planning status

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at bolinux.org
Fri Nov 14 14:22:19 EST 2008

I noticed that I have a half an hour on Wednesday morning on something
very related to what I have scheduled in Tuesday, so if we cannot figure
out something better you may take a half hour on my slot on Tuesday.  I
really want to see more of the sugarstick and ltsp, it deserves some
prime time

Yama