[sugar] SugarCamp

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 11:24:23 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net> wrote:
> So, talks that IMO are more appropriate for this week, along with
> people I'm most interested in hearing, are:
>
> - How Sugar-on-a-stick can better work for deployments such as the
> ones carried on by http://schoolkey.net (Caroline Meeks)
>
> - How Sugar can better work in a LTSP environment (Brendan Powers)
>
> - How SugarLabs can better work together with teachers (Yamandú Ploskonka)
>
> - How SugarLabs should communicate its message (Greg DeKoenigsberg)
>
> - How SugarLabs can make easier to contribute to it (Mel Chua)
>
> - How SugarLabs could partner with for-profits that work on related
> projects (Collabora on GNOME's telepathy, Nokia on PyMaemo, etc)
> (Robert McQueen)
>
> - How SugarLabs is going to maintain the infrastructure needed to
> support its own operations (Bernie Innocenti)
>
> - How SugarLabs is going to fund its own operations (Walter Bender)
>
> - How SugarLabs is going to govern itself (Walter Bender, David Farning?)
>
> - How SugarLabs is partnering with other organizations (David Farning)

+1, all of these sounds like excellent ideas! I would also like them
to be structured more like discussion/brainstorming than talks. But we
definitely need someone to lead them and the owners your proposed
sounds very good. (Not sure if Robert McQueen will be there though).

I'd like to propose another one:

- How Sugar Labs could better work with OLPC in satisfying their
customers. (Greg Smith)

Marco