[sugar] [Activity Proposal] Develop

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Mon May 19 13:07:26 EDT 2008

I think we should aim at including Develop in 0.84.

It's an essential activity but it's not tested a lot, it will require
complex glucose changes and the maintenance situation is undefined at
the moment.

(Just in the case it's not clear, this is *my* opinion. Discussion and
more opinions are welcome!)

Marco