[sugar] Code review (was: Pippy VS Develop)

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Mon May 19 08:48:10 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:

> I also would like to understand if this is happening generally or just
> for the patches you are mentioning. I had not heard people complaining
> about slow reviews so far.

No, I told Jameson that I'd review his patches because they affect
code that has been maintained primarily by me. What happened is that I
never found time to review those as higher priority items appeared in
my TODO list, but Jameson has been patiently reminding me to do that.
So more than a flaw in the process there has been shortage of
resources or bad judgement of priorities by me.

About slow reviews, I'd appreciate if someone reviewed the patches _I_
have in the review queue :P

Thanks,

Tomeu