[sugar] no "activity starting" screen when launch from Journal

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:34:43 EDT 2008

Absolutely.  Again, the intended impression is that, anytime an activity is
launched, we transition immediately to the activity zoom level with that
activity focused, which is "where" the launcher appears until the activity
window gets drawn.  This should definitely be handled by the shell anytime
an activity is launched, regardless of where it was launched from and our
current zoom level.
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7546

- Eben