[sugar] XO identity shared via Browse

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Tue Dec 2 17:07:32 EST 2008

> OpenID, specifically, would be hard to implement in the current version of
> the spec, as our devices FQDNs will be changing often. Locally, it might
> work, but remote identification is a problem.

Actually, my regular laptop's FQDN changes all the time and I have no
problem remembering my OpenID ? Perhaps my browser can help me with
this?

Frankly I think its the only way to scale. No problem doing OpenID
either on network or locally. Added bonus of distributed single sign
on (for instance, to the sl wiki).

--
Sebastian Silva
Iniciativa FuenteLibre