[sugar] New stable build, 385/q2b87

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 04:21:29 EDT 2007

On 4/10/07, Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/8/07, Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org> wrote:
> > New Stable Build
> > ----------------
> > Build 385 and firmware q2b87 form a new stable build. We do not
>
> Quick note - on my B2 that pair is failing to start Xorg, last lines
> in Xorg.0.log are
>
>    AMD(0): xf86UnMapVidMem: cannot find region for [0xb7xbb000,0x0]
>    AMD(0): xf86UnMapVidMem: cannot find region for [0xb7cb4000,0x0]
>    AMD(0): xf86UnMapVidMem: cannot find region for [0xb7cb3000,0x0]
>    FreeFontPath: FPE "built-ins" refcount is 2, should be 1; fixing
>
> Will debug further and confirm - may very well be a mistake on my part.

q2b87/B368 boots correctly. Reporting this on trac as
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/1318

BTW, couple of things about trac...

 - for some reason it's not emailing me on updates to tickets I've
opened, like this one http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/1232

 - I can't see any easy "recently reported bugs" so as to avoid dupes.
I did some searching just in case, but it's a basic thing for
bugzilla-like stuff

cheers,

martin