[Socialcalc] SocialCalc and Hulahop

Dan Bricklin danb at bricklin.com
Sat Apr 16 18:42:00 EDT 2011

Manu,

I don't know much at all about the connection that starts up SocialCalc.
I guess Luke's more the one on that from Socialtext's side, though I'm
sure anything Audrey can add would be helpful. Removing a feature in the
OS that is used by a standard application sounds like a bug in Sugar.
Why did they do that?

-DanB