[Socialcalc] Update

Preeti KS kspreeti.13 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 10:44:40 EDT 2008

Hi all!

    I was a bit caught up with some other works.But, I have managed to make
a toolbar, that runs with xocom, and runs  witht the python script. But I
still have not managed to link it up with the Javascript file. As I am not
very proficient with javascript, I am trying to understand the language
first. Definitely hope to break the jinx soon!
Also, as suggested by Manusheel, I will be working on the testing of the
latest builds, and full analysis. Will get back with that soon.

Hope everyone is making good progress!
Preeti