[Server-devel] Install Internet Archive server on IIAB

Anish Mangal anishmg at umich.edu
Sun Feb 24 21:04:00 EST 2019

Hi Mitra,

Depending on the mode of IIAB install (Gateway, Appliance, Lancontroller)
and a setting in a vars file, some iptables rules are setup that may hinder
access and maybe causing you this issue.

I would request that you open an issue at https://github.com/iiab/iiab

Could you post the output of iptables-save
Could you also post the contents of these two files
* /etc/iiab/iiab.env
* /etc/iiab/iiab.ini

~Anish