[Server-devel] Internet-in-a-Box 6.5 RC3 released!

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri May 11 13:18:18 EDT 2018

Thanks especially to Blondel Mondésir in Haiti, who provided amazingly
valuable feedback on IIAB 6.5 RC2 earlier this week, which Jerry Vonau
(especially, and others!) used to polish our installation process for RC3
on Ubuntu 18.04 Server *and* 18.04 Desktop!

Download & install IIAB 6.5 Release Candidate 3 here:
http://download.iiab.io/6.5/

DRAFT Release Notes:
https://github.com/iiab/iiab/wiki/IIAB-6.5-Release-Notes

Of course Raspbian is our dominant platform as Raspberry Pi's begin to
spread quite massively, but...*Great News several volunteers have now begun
basic testing of IIAB 6.5/master on LTS OS's like Debian 9.4 and CentOS 7.5
too...*just in time for our final release next week...see you Monday or
Thursday those who can join our http://minutes.iiab.io community calls!