[Server-devel] Internet-in-a-Box 6.5 Release Candidate 2

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu May 10 07:10:51 EDT 2018

On Wed, May 9, 2018, 11:01 PM Adam Holt <holt at laptop.org> wrote:

> On Mon, May 7, 2018, 2:56 AM Adam Holt <holt at laptop.org> wrote:
>
>> Thanks EVERYONE for the extremely hard work over 7+ months, culminating
>> in this major Internet-in-a-Box (IIAB) accomplishment we hope to release in
>> coming days!
>>
>> IIAB 6.5 Release Candidate 2 has its 1-line installers here:
>>
>>    http://download.iiab.io/6.5/
>>
>> IIAB 6.5 Release Notes: (DRAFT)
>>
>>    https://github.com/iiab/iiab/wiki/IIAB-6.5-Release-Notes
>>
>> Special Request: testing is extremely solid on Raspbian and Ubuntu 18.04
>> -- *where we could definitely use testing help is on Debian 9.4* -- and
>> also on CentOS 7.5 when that's released in coming weeks :)
>>

> CentOS 7.5 ISO's (images) are today beginning to circulate, if you know
> where to look:
> https://www.centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=65681

CentOS 7.5 release announcement:
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2018-May/022829.html

(Officially this is "CentOS Linux 7 (1804)" based on Red Hat Enterprise
Linux / RHEL 7.5 from April 10th...not to be confused with Ubuntu 18.04
LTS...and the most important 1804 = Haiti's Year of Independence, when
slavery was overthrown before most every other country :-)