[Server-devel] Who knows someone who can help test Internet-in-a-Box 6.6 on Debian 9?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Jul 7 13:33:33 EDT 2018

Thanks all for please helping here as IIAB 6.6
<https://github.com/iiab/iiab/milestone/3> approaches the finish line as a
Fast Track Release[*] in coming weeks:

   https://github.com/iiab/iiab/issues/878

[*] for testers, teachers and techs in Cambodia and beyond!

CLARIF: we're happy that IIAB 6.6 pre-releases already work great on
Raspberry Pi (Raspbian) and Ubuntu 18.04 LTS!  However we're certainly not
profiting from Canonical's upcoming IPO[1][2], and would love to have
equally solid support of other broadly-used-Linux's like Debian 9.4 (and
CentOS 7.5 too) *if you know people who can please help !*

Any enthusiastic volunteer who can get in touch to try (1) quick smoke-test
evaluations of IIAB 6.6's installation <http://download.iiab.io/6.6> on a
VM or old PC and/or (2) can work thru simple/common installation glitches...
*would (both) be Extremely Useful (:*

[1] https://www.zdnet.com/article/canonical-starts-ipo-path/
[2]
https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2018/05/canonical-ipo-not-happening-this-year