[Server-devel] How to create Internet-in-a-Box/XSCE 6.2.1 on a Raspberry Pi?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri May 26 17:23:30 EDT 2017

*Congrats* to ALL our "How to create an Internet-in-a-Box on a
Raspberry Pi" article
(https://opensource.com/article/17/5/internet-in-a-box-raspberry-pi) was
the top-performing article of the week (
https://opensource.com/article/17/5/top-5-may-26) and our community /
installed base is growing beyond what we can measure!

As such does it make sense to consider releasing Version 6.2.1 in coming
weeks (presumably early/mid-June) including vital late-breaking
enhancements like fast reboots, instant OpenVPN access, and support for the
new ZIM's that contain their own search index?

(Whatever name is hopefully chosen, 6.2.1 or whatever, but some popular
name/nomenclature is needed!)