[Server-devel] TeamViewer Host now works on Raspbian (seeding GrannieCloud direct action!)

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat May 20 07:24:59 EDT 2017

This is a MASSIVE step forward compared to 2016's earlier pre-release, for
volunteers of all kind wanting hassle-free remote control of their
Raspberry Pi 3 [*] computers.

Including Internet-in-a-Box!  But I'm personally interested in *all*
Collaborative Action use cases (not just Internet-in-a-Box curriculum
development) bringing together different "GrannieCloud" project-based
grassroots activism — sharing the same mouse, keyboard, screen and audio
live — from completely different corners of the planet.

Thereby seeding completely different kinds of coaching & mentoring, that
civilization has not yet seen before~

Details documented as FAQ #21 here; give it a shot if you too are working
with Raspberry Pi's in a collaborative setting:

   FAQ #21 How can I remotely manage my Internet-in-a-Box?
<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Community_Edition/FAQ#How_can_I_remotely_manage_my_Internet-in-a-Box.3F>
   (http://schoolserver.org/faq)

[*] TeamViewer Host might even run on $10 RPi Zero W computers, but
hopefully others can confirm?!