[Server-devel] [XSCE] DRAFT: How can one remotely access Internet-in-a-Box servers?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Mar 9 20:48:02 EST 2017

Thanks Tony, I'll work on it when I get back to a real computer.

Note the doc's been renamed per another's suggestion:

   - 21 How can I remotely manage my Internet-in-a-Box?
   <http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Community_Edition/FAQ#How_can_I_remotely_manage_my_Internet-in-a-Box.3F>

Keep the suggestions coming, Thanks all!

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !