[Server-devel] [XSCE] What are IIAB/XSCE default passwords?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Mar 9 19:49:11 EST 2017

FAQ #9 extensively revised today, preparing for the final release of
IIAB/XSCE 6.2:

   - 9 What are the default passwords?
   <http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Community_Edition/FAQ#What_are_the_default_passwords.3F>

~ All feedback most welcome ~

Important to hit "Shift Reload" after loading the above (
http://schoolserver.org/faq) frequently-changing page!

Aside: there is a vocal/rising group that would like us to support
administrative user "pi" alongside "xsce-admin" in future.  Not going to
happen today!  But conceivably/possibly/maybe sometime in future, e.g. if
Raspberry Pi & Raspbian community momentum & norms/practices continue to
grow underneath ever rock ;)

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !