[Server-devel] Internet-in-a-Box 6.3 PRE-RELEASE installs w/o a hitch onto Raspbian!

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Jun 14 20:07:53 EDT 2017

Thanks James as we don't have the resources to run our own wiki and are
very happy to stay part of the OLPC family while we can!

Internet-in-a-Box a.k.a. the XSCE school server project doesn't have any
"customers" in the traditional sense, as Internet-in-a-Box is given away
for free, though some of us assisting field implementations around the
world certainly do ask for hardware costs to be reimbursed (now if only
they'd pay for the flights ;)

On that note I'm heading to the Dominican Republic and Haiti starting
tomorrow to help many medical/educational communities take charge of their
Internet-in-a-Box libraries, so will be more available to make any needed
changes when I'm more truly back online in July.

Thanks again for help over the years supporting this growing "build your
own digital library" grassroots humanitarian effort!!