[Server-devel] Internet-in-a-Box 6.3 PRE-RELEASE installs w/o a hitch onto Raspbian!

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Jun 14 17:30:19 EDT 2017

G'day Adam,

Congratulations on the continued development and interest in this
derivative of XS.

As this is your second re-branding, perhaps it is time for your team
to re-consider your use of wiki.laptop.org and holt at laptop.org?

It must be confusing for your customers to see laptop.org mixed into
the resources you refer to.

Also, faq.iiab.io redirects to wiki.laptop.org, and isn't available
over HTTPS, (invalid certificate, unconfigured virtual host), so
you'll lose anybody using automatic encryption.

We still have our wiki.laptop.org instance running, with daily
backups, so you can continue to use it, but you're the only one
editing those pages.  Let me know if anybody else needs an account.

I've adjusted our disclaimer template again.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/