[Server-devel] [UKids] Re: Internet-in-a-Box 6.3 Released

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Jul 14 15:38:50 EDT 2017

On Jul 14, 2017 3:26 PM, "Jerry Vonau" <jvonau3 at gmail.com> wrote:

​Does this still apply? "​
On classical PC hardware, do turn off UEFI
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Extensible_Firmware_Interface> in
your PC/server's BIOS if possible
​".

How should we rewrite this section?

(Tim, George & others can help if nec!)

Wonder

how many potential experimenters were turned off and went away by that
restriction.

​