[Server-devel] RPi3 "poweroff" was consistently ~15sec, now consistently ~1.5min

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Feb 22 20:08:48 EST 2017

I failed to track down MariaDB anywhere within /etc/systemd/system (where
other systemd services are listed) and also could not find any live traces
of MariaDB poking around at the output of "ps" with various flags.

So I'll keep plugging, and asking others during our weekly call tmrw,
Thanks again James-

Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !