[Server-devel] [XSCE] Can I name my server something other than http://BOX.LAN ?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Feb 15 10:34:03 EST 2017

"What technical documentation exists?" is a critically important #18 within
http://schoolserver.org/FAQ

How best to revise XSCE 6.0 and other infra explanations/backgrounders
showing their age here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Community_Edition/FAQ#What_technical_documentation_exists.3F

(Thursday's 10:30AM EST call can hopefully help capture for us & all, those
technical docs/links/insights most essential to elevate & circulate in 2017
!)