[Server-devel] [XSCE] Re: documenting IIAB Variables

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Apr 6 20:21:57 EDT 2017

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Tim Moody <tim at timmoody.com> wrote:

> https://github.com/XSCE/xsce/blob/release-6.1/docs/VARIABLES.rst is what
> I wrote, but seems the same as what George added back in.

Thanks!  This doc has now been overhauled for public consumption(*).
Please all verify (or help me improve it!) here:

   https://github.com/XSCE/xsce/wiki/IIAB-Variables

(*) and fully offline consumption @ http://box/info thanks to George's
automatic web-scraper
https://github.com/XSCE/xsce/blob/release-6.2/scripts/refresh-wiki-docs.sh
that creates IT documentation for highly remote operators.

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !