[Server-devel] http://download.iiab.io/6.2 MOCKUP to gather ideas!

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Apr 6 14:57:40 EDT 2017

NEW MOCKUP in preparation for IIAB/XSCE 6.2's imminent release this month:

   http://download.iiab.io/6.2
   http://download.iiab.io/content
   http://download.iiab.io/packages

Documentation has been changed to reflect this new/official DOWNLOAD.IIAB.IO
url:

   http://schoolserver.org
   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Community_Edition
   https://github.com/xsce/xsce/wiki/IIAB-Installation

Keep the comments coming as we still have time for changes before final
release!

PS as an all-volunteer organization we must apologize we cannot afford
premium hosting...and so we are using http-domain-forwarding with masking
to the same underlying http://xsce.org/downloads for now, instead of a DNS
Zone File A record etc we'll shoot for in future...again, apologies our
current $11/month shared hosting service does not permit this (: