[Server-devel] http://download.iiab.io/6.2 MOCKUP to gather ideas!

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Apr 3 18:08:30 EDT 2017

Purely a mockup to gather different community ideas leading to a healthier
spring garden very soon...let us know as Internet-in-a-Box (IIAB/XSCE) 6.2
release approaches rapidly :-)

   http://download.iiab.io/6.2

(e.g. different directory structures will be considered, so long as they're
very concise, informative to newbies, and preserve history across recent
versions etc!)

Meanwhile our main download site should remain http://xsce.org/downloads
until a possible cutover later...

PS Above Apache 2.2.15 site has a small flaw in that it shows README.html
automatically (elegant!) but however fails to show any sign of other html
files like README_clonezilla.html (until I rename these to README.html --
or I can try to fix httpd.conf if displaying all html files is
better/urgent?)