[Server-devel] [XSCE] Re: Test image with asterisk/freepbx (SIP) and coova/radius captive portal

Anish Mangal anishmg at umich.edu
Mon Oct 24 09:19:13 EDT 2016

I would love some help with that (upstreaming), but so far there has been
little interest in the PR
https://github.com/XSCE/xsce/pull/804

There needs to be discussion about approach -- how it would affect the xsce
networking. It needs input from people who designed most of the xsce
networking over the past 3 yrs :)

--
Anish