[Server-devel] School Server Call: 10AM EST Thurs

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Jan 21 03:25:33 EST 2016

See you then, previewing the giant Linux Expo in Los Angeles this week (
*SCaLE* 14X) with our very prominent booth right by the entrance!

New: active experimentation is ongoing with different OS's/Sugars/browsers
on XO laptops, thanks to George Hunt, Jerry Vonau, James Cameron and Sora
Edwards-Thro...very intriguing!

If you're in Southern California, come see our prototype 32GB SD card OS
for XO-1's in person, chock full of learning content and the complete
Spanish Wikipedia for you to try -- and regardless add to our Open Agenda
here:
http:// <http://tinyurl.com/xsceminutes>tinyurl.com
<http://tinyurl.com/xsceminutes>/ <http://tinyurl.com/xsceminutes>
xsceminutes <http://tinyurl.com/xsceminutes>

Joining live this morning (call is 10AM NYC Time) if you can ~ see you on
backchannel #schoolserver at http://webchat.freenode.net ~ Thanks!