[Server-devel] olpc-dm/Xorg segfault only if during systemd boot

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 18:21:10 EDT 2015

I missed one obvious clue, thinking that Xorg.log was the strategic place
to look.

/var/log/messages (search olpc-dm) shows

   - "olpc-dm.service holdoff time over, scheduling restart"
   - and then "xauth: file /var/tmp/olpc-auth/.Xauthority does not exist"

googling "Xauthority create olpc" does not give a good hit, but suggests I
should learn olpc-utils better.