[Server-devel] Server-devel Digest, Vol 98, Issue 2

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sun Aug 9 02:23:38 EDT 2015

Hi, All

In an ideal world, the server name would be schoolserver and there would
be no domain name (totally unnecessary in a lan). If a school needs more
than
one schoolserver, they are all still named schoolserver. Which one an xo
connects with is determined by which ssid it connects with (e.g.
schoolnet1 for first grade,
schoolnet6 for sixth grade).

Tony