[Server-devel] [XSCE] CentOS 7.0 Released, 3 years after CentOS 6.0

Samuel Greenfeld samuel at greenfeld.org
Sun Jul 20 18:45:12 EDT 2014

It probably will not be that hard for someone familiar with OLPC OS builder
to port it to CentOS 7 and make a release.  CentOS 7 is a close cousin of
Fedora builds which already have been used for XO releases.

Possibly a more interesting question is which version of Sugar will make it
into EPEL[*] for RHEL/CentOS 7.  EPEL 6 still has Sugar 0.88.

[*] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL